Questions by Category
Here you’ll find the list of the all the Q&A event categories (such as public lectures and interviews) from which the various questions and answers have been derived.
Page 1 of 3 : Next
- Category: General Information
- Category: Lecture to Yogis - 1975
- Category: Lecture to Yogis - Delhi, India 1976
- Category: Press Conference - London 1999
- Category: Public Lecture - Australia 1992
- Question: At what age is it good for a child to get Self-realization?
- Question: Can you please tell us a little more about what we mean by the Spirit and how that is related to our consciousness, and how the two things are linked by Self-realization?
- Question: Could you please tell us a little bit more about the left side of the body the feminine side?
- Question: How do you communicate with people who are bound by their dogma and are rigid in their beliefs?
- Question: How do you make the Kundalini stronger?
- Question: I have this friend with allergy problems, is there anything that you can base the chakras on?
- Question: Is there any special position or place to meditate?
- Question: What is the difference between Sahaja Yoga and the other meditations such as Buddhist meditation, TM?
- Questions: There must have been a state, in our lives where we were connected with this Power, how did we lose it?
- Category: Public Lecture - Brisbane Australia 1987
- Question: Do you believe in reincarnation?
- Question: Do you have to sit in any special posture while you are doing this (Sahaja Yoga meditation), or can it be done at any time and in any form?
- Question: Do you leave the present plane of consciousness, just by getting to the Realisation (through Sahaja Yoga)....
- Question: How did you begin this Sahaja Yoga meditation, how were you initiated in this group?
- Question: How do we become aware of chakras (enegry centes) and do we correct them?
- Question: Is it possible that those who teach about the Spirit differ on different points?
- Question: Is the Kundalini awakening good for the children?
- Question: Is your Spirit one with your mental and physical being or is it separate from it?
- Question: Most people say that from their previous experiences they find that it is not possible to have a moment or so where there is no thought.
- Question: Should I search for the material or for the spiritual?
- Question: What is the sensitivity of the children?
- Question: Why have the churches not told us about this (Self-Realization)?
- Questions: Is it fair to say that the Kundalini in you arises and meets your mother energy coming from above?
- Category: Public Lecture - Miami, USA 1990
- Question: ...Is there hell and heaven?
- Question: Am I correct that what you’re saying is that God and man are one?
- Question: Do we have to change our lifestyle in Sahaja Yoga?
- Question: Do you believe in reincarnation...?
- Question: How do you balance one's problems?
- Question: How do you feel about people asking for money for spirituality?
- Question: I want to know what qualifies someone to be a guru?
- Question: Is God reflected within us? How can man be one with God?
- Question: Is Sahaja Yoga your own philosophy...?
- Question: What about vegetarianism?
- Question: What are the ways and means to raise the Kundalini?
- Question: What is the qualification of a guru?
- Question: What is the role of thought in the process of Self Realization?
- Question: What method can you use for a lay person?
Plugin by dagondesign.com