Questions by Category
Here you’ll find the list of the all the Q&A event categories (such as public lectures and interviews) from which the various questions and answers have been derived.
Page 1 of 3 : Next
- Category: From the "108 Questions" Book
- '108 Questions' Book By Shri Mataji Nirmala Devi
- Anger - When we get angry, is our anger just our tendency to react?
- Art - How is an artist, who is a Sahaja Yogi, by what means are they to create a piece of art?
- Artist - Mother, perhaps You can see the beauty because You are the artist.
- Attention - Shri Mataji, could You say something about maintaining our attention so that it stays where it should?
- Attention - Shri Mataji, should we use any technique to train our attention?
- Australia - Australia was inhabited by the aboriginal people who understood these things. Do you have any knowledge and feelings about these people?
- Awakening - What is achieved once this awakening happens? I mean, why are we better for it?
- Awareness - After Realisation, does one get knowledge of what is on the other side of death and does one find a little bit of God inside oneself?
- Bandhan - What is a bandhan?
- Joy - Could you explain the difference between joy and happiness?
- Category: General Information
- Category: Lecture to Yogis - 1975
- Category: Lecture to Yogis - Delhi, India 1976
- Category: Press Conference - London 1999
- Category: Public Lecture - Australia 1992
- Question: At what age is it good for a child to get Self-realization?
- Question: Can you please tell us a little more about what we mean by the Spirit and how that is related to our consciousness, and how the two things are linked by Self-realization?
- Question: Could you please tell us a little bit more about the left side of the body the feminine side?
- Question: How do you communicate with people who are bound by their dogma and are rigid in their beliefs?
- Question: How do you make the Kundalini stronger?
- Question: I have this friend with allergy problems, is there anything that you can base the chakras on?
- Question: Is there any special position or place to meditate?
- Question: What is the difference between Sahaja Yoga and the other meditations such as Buddhist meditation, TM?
- Questions: There must have been a state, in our lives where we were connected with this Power, how did we lose it?
- Category: Public Lecture - Brisbane Australia 1987
- Question: Do you believe in reincarnation?
- Question: Do you have to sit in any special posture while you are doing this (Sahaja Yoga meditation), or can it be done at any time and in any form?
- Question: Do you leave the present plane of consciousness, just by getting to the Realisation (through Sahaja Yoga)....
- Question: How did you begin this Sahaja Yoga meditation, how were you initiated in this group?
- Question: How do we become aware of chakras (enegry centes) and do we correct them?
- Question: Is it possible that those who teach about the Spirit differ on different points?
- Question: Is the Kundalini awakening good for the children?
- Question: Is your Spirit one with your mental and physical being or is it separate from it?
- Question: Most people say that from their previous experiences they find that it is not possible to have a moment or so where there is no thought.
- Question: Should I search for the material or for the spiritual?
- Question: What is the sensitivity of the children?
- Question: Why have the churches not told us about this (Self-Realization)?
- Questions: Is it fair to say that the Kundalini in you arises and meets your mother energy coming from above?
- Category: Public Lecture - Miami, USA 1990
Plugin by dagondesign.com